Tuesday, September 14, 2010

On Socializable Media

The newness of it is ever so new. One aspect of it that is not considered is what you would do if your worst, most hideous nonsense were to be discovered by an agent who is in the act of considering your writing kraftwerks.

I posted something to the effect the other day on Twitter, and then pointed this to my Facebook which redirected the reader back here, to then set off again in another round of circumlocution, ending up at some other snippy blogger's bloggy-wog site which I won't mention. That of an agent who has a habit of rejecting me, and quite harshly, as though she's sticking a rotisserie device into my nethers and twisting and twisting.

In any event, I corralled the wandering writers back through the maze to this site again, and had a nice long chat about fealty, scolding them with a pointy finger, and for them not to do this sort of thing again as I wouldn't tolerate any form of insolence to my little world here.

In any event. Let that be a lesson to you.

Discuss

No comments:

Post a Comment